Unlimited communication beginning immediately.
• Up to four planning meetings. One of which may be used as a venue walkthrough.
• Principal planner, bridal concierge and assistant planner for duration of wedding day.
• Up to ten (10) hours of wedding day coverage, or until last formality.
• One hour rehearsal coordination.
• Online planning platform.
• Contact service providers for arrival and end times. This includes strike time.
• Produce and create a minute by minute timeline of wedding day.
• Customized preferred vendor list based on couple’s vision and budget.
• Communicate with musicians on ceremony song selections and cueing wedding party for
processional and grand entrance.
• On-site management and coordination.
• Confirm all vendor orders and quantities on rental items.
• Guest management and logistics.
• Floor plan design created by wedding designer.
• Manage catering staff regarding set ups and compliance of floor plans.
• Obtaining all necessary insurance from outside vendors per venue regulations.
• Review all proposals and terms of final contracts. This includes BEO (Banquet Event Order)
+ Set-up of personal items for welcome area, escort display, and reception details based upon direction. (Including: programs, menus, favors ,etc.) w/ added Full Service Design package.